Thursday, March 4, 2010

monkey logic

Getting stuck is something I do to myself when contrast overwhelms me.

when I get stuck in my focus on a subject.
I ask the question......What needs to change so that I can feel better about what I am focusing upon? If I recognise that need and then imagine the obstacle removed in a scenario free of that blockage. I free up my vibrational flow.
Only one minute or two, in that new imagined reality will put me at a new vantage point perceptionally, giving me a new place from which to view my perspective.
By holding/visualising a new perspective my overall reality(both physical and imagined) evolves to a new vibrational resonance. With practice, relief to that stuck feeling can uplift my vibrational state of being. In that new awareness I cannot go back to where I was in the old stuck vibration. The law of expansion prohibits exclusion, real or imagined.
Broadening awareness is an innate component of monkeyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment